1. Be a good listener.
2. Be a loyal friend. Keep your word.
3. Be reliable and on time. Be punctual.
4. Be trustworthy.
5. Never pull your phone during a conversation or at dinner (even if it’s to show someone a photo).
6. Take pride in your appearance. Look sharp fellas.
7. Open the cab door for someone (even if it’s a male friend).
8.Call or message to check your friend got home safely.
9. Make time for what’s important to you.
10. Don’t blame others for your failures but don’t be too hard on yourself.
“Courtesy is as much of a Mark of a gentleman as Courage” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. Fold your washing. No one likes a messy room.
12. Give more than you receive in the bedroom. It’s better if you’re both having fun.
13. Never talk about your salary. It won’t make you feel better if you learn you’re earning more than someone else but it will make you upset when you hear you aren’t. Plus it’s just plain rude to talk about money.
14. Stand when she approaches or leaves the table.
15. Walk on the street side of the curb.
16. Be nice to yourself — stumbles and failures are going to happen. No one’s perfect.
17. Compliment her on more than just her physical appearance.
18. Pull out her chair.
19. Offer your coat when it’s cold.
20. Allow her to order first, but if she isn’t ready, don’t insist.
21. Send her flowers for no reason.
22. Walk her to her car/taxi/door. Regardless of your motive.
23. Hold the umbrella over her.
24. Treat her to dinner out every so often.
25. Put thought into your dates.
26. Be genuinely intrigued with what she has to say.
27. Pay attention whilst in conversation.
28. Encourage her to pursue her goals
29. Carry her heavy bags.
30. Give a massage to your significant other. You know how good it feels when it’s done to you so return the favour.
“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.” – Oscar Wilde
31. Have eyes for her and her alone.
32. Respect her space.
33. Always hold the door open the door for someone.
34. Never stop learning. Don’t be a know-it-all.
35. Set your standards and values high.
36. Maintain a Sense of Humor.
37. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Keep your cool.
38. Be willing to share some secrets.
39. Don’t swear. Watch your language.
40. Be genuine.
“You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” – David Foster Wallace
41. Lead by example… in all aspects of life.
42. Stand up for ladies or those less fortunate on the bus.
43. Stay humble and be gracious.
44. Iron your shirts.
45. Clean your shoes. A man’s shoes says a lot about his personality.
46. Send a hand written thank you note after attending an event.
47. If you can’t make it, let people know. Don’t just not show up.
48. Don’t have an end goal in mind when going on a date.
49. Share your ideas with people.
50. Always extend a firm handshake.
यहाँ प्रकाशित कुनै समाचारमा तपाईंको गुनासो भए हामीलाई इमेल गर्न सक्नुहुनेछ । इमेलमा तपाईंले आफ्नो विचार वा विश्लेषण, सल्लाह र सुझाव पनि पठाउन सक्नुहुनेछ । email@example.com हामीसँग तपाईं फेसबुक र ट्विटरमा पनि जोडिन सक्नुहुन्छ ।